Scan and Update Drivers with Driver Booster PRO
Driver Booster PRO is an ideal software that helps you to update the outdated drivers easily and quickly.
The tip below will guide you on how to use Driver Booster PRO for scanning your system and updating your system drivers.
Scan for Driver Updates
On Driver Booster PRO main interface, click SCAN to start. You can always STOP the scan and back to task at any time you wish.
NOTE: By default, Driver Booster PRO will start the scans automatically as you open it. To disable this Automatic scan, please head to Settings and disable automatic scan option.
Read and understand Scan Result
After the scan completed, all the outdated and corrupted drivers are enlisted in the top of the scan results table. You can now have a closer look and inspect them easily.
Sometimes, game components are in the list and may take your action to update them.
There are many issues that would be revealed by Driver Booster PRO after the scan. Four issues that current version of Driver Booster PRO could find out and fixed best are as follows:
- Outdated drivers, dates of both the current version and available version are provided.
- Missing drivers, the current status is “Missing Driver”.
- Faulty drivers, the current status is “Faulty “.
- Not installed game component, the current status is “Not Installed”.
Update and fix the detected drivers issues
Driver Booster PRO provides two ways to the fix driver issues
One is click Update Now on the top right to update all selected drivers.
The other is click Update at the right side of each driver line to update drivers one by one.
After the above steps, you can see it done with the Driver update task and your computer performance is now enhance significantly.
The below is more about how the Driver Booster UPDATE mechanism works and affects your system, in case you would like to lean.
Generally, the driver update mechanism of Driver Booster PRO including 3 stage as follows:
- Download drivers stage: Usually the download goes to 100% completed if you do not stop it in the middle. However, you can stop it at anytime you want. The breakpoint resume technology will continue the download next time instead of starting over again.
- Create a system restore point stage: Driver Booster PRO creates create a system restore point automatically before a driver is installed. This is also an option in Settings and enabled by default. You can disable it if you want at any time.
- Install the downloaded drivers stage.