Retrieve Lost or Deleted Files on Your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
Aiseesoft FoneLab can help to recover 100% lost data from your iOS devices including iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This tip will give you instruction on how to do the recovery directly from your iPhone device or through a iTunes backup file.
iPhone data recovery – recover from iOS device directly
- Connect your iPhone with computer using an USB cable.
- As soon as your your device is recognized by FoneLab, click Start Scan button.
**Note: for iPhone 4/3GS, you may be asked to install a minor plug-in first.
- After the scan is completed, all the files in your device should be categorized and enlisted as per below image.
- You can find the target file in its own category. For photos and pictures, double click and you can preview it.
- Now you can choose which files you want to recover and hit the Recover button.
- Usually, the selected files are then exported and saved on your computer.
iPhone data recovery – recover from iTunes backup file
In case you already have your iPhone backup frequently via iTunes, please follow the steps below.
- Via FoneLab main interface screen, select Recover from iTunes Backup File tab. If there are valid iTunes backup files, they will show up.
- Select one of the iTunes Backup file and click Scan button to start.
- After the scan completed, recoverable files are enlisted and shown up.
- Select which one you want to recover and hit Recover button.