Ashampoo Snap 11 records screenshots and videos of anything on your screen. Captured images and videos can be easily edited, annotated and shared.
Ashampoo Snap 11 captures anything you see on your screen as screenshots or videos. Multiple postprocessing features help you augment your screenshots with graphics, texts and effects to illustrate your point with a single image instead of long text descriptions. Whether you record videos, create your own tutorials or simply seek to share what you see with others, Ashampoo Snap 11’s versatile tools have got you covered. But despite its rich feature set, the program only takes center stage when it’s needed. Smart convenience functions, like multi-lingual text recognition, automatic numbering or in-place image editing, will save you considerable time and effort. Finished screenshots and videos can not only be stored locally but also sent or uploaded to cloud services for sharing. Video screen captures can be cut, merged and exported as individual episodes. Individual parts can also be instantly turned into web-friendly GIF animations. The program also captures images of full-screen games without loss of quality. This latest edition features a completely redesigned interface with self-explanatory text descriptions for all tools. Video and audio capturing has also been revised and further enhanced.
- Screenshots and videos in up to 4K resolutions
- Built-in video cutting
- Comfortable cloud support
- Join videos together or save parts as individual episodes
- Works seamlessly with multi-monitor setups
- Include image origins (URLs) visually as texts or in metadata
- Capture multiple windows, entire websites and menus
- Share images with proper links through emails
- Intelligent highlight effect with image analysis