How to Create Simple Flash-based Quizzes and Surveys In Minutes
With Wondershare QuizCreator, you can easily make simple Flash-based quizzes and surveys in minutes. Please follow the steps below and enjoy your quiz creation.
Step 1/4 – Create Questions
Define questions types in QuizCreator as Multiple Choice by selecting Multiple Choice in the New Question list
** The following question types for quiz and survey are available in QuizCreator. For this page, we will work on Multiple Choice as an example.
- Question types for creating a quiz
True or False, Multiple Choice (Single Answer), Multiple Response (Multiple Answers), Fill in the Blank, Matching, Sequence, Word Bank, Click Map, Short Essay
- Question types for creating a survey
Likert Scale, Yes/No, Pick One, Pick Many, Shot Answer, Matching, Ranking, Which Word, and Essay
Create a Multiple Choice questions
Within the Question Editing window, enter your sample question and choices for answers.
Add a feedback session
This is to provide some interactive feedback to quiz takers when they take part in the quiz.
A feedback message can be set by either question or answer.
- None: No feedback to the quiz taker after the answer is submitted.
- By Question: The feedback is based on whether the question is answered correct or not.
- By Answer: The feedback is based on the single choice of the answers. If quiz takers select different choices they should get different feedback.
Step 2/4 – Define Properties
Wondershare QuizCreator includes powerful and flexible settings e.g, instruction page, passing rate, font and feedback that can be set for the whole quiz. In addition to that, the questions can also be set to display randomly, to be protected with password or to be limited to domain hosting.
Step 3/4 – Select Player Template
Go to Player Template and pick any one that suits your quiz topic. These templates (player & color themes) are categorized into popular genres like general, training, education, fun, etc. And, the templates can also be customized and personalized on background, toolbar, player size, label and layout.
Step 4/4 – Publishing
If you are satisfied with your quiz/survey, you can now start the publishing step.
- Publish quizzes to QuizCreator Online. And the questions can also be uploaded to the online Question Pool comes with QuizCreator Online for generating quizzes online. QuizCreator Online will collect the results and generate detailed reports for the quizzes.
- Upload the published Flash quizzes to Web. In this way, you can collect results with a specified email.
- Generate SCORM quiz package for LMS. Integrate SCORM/AICC quiz package with any LMS like Moodle, BlackBoard, SharePoint or WebCT (Not available for QuizCreator Free).
- Produce a stand-alone EXE for CD delivery.
- Export as Word or Excel file for paper-based testing.
And you may want to save this special exclusive COUPON for later use to SAVE UP TO 30% on any of Wondershare products’s products including QuizCreator: