How to convert Audible Books with chapters split
In this tip, we will guide you on how to convert Audio books with chapters split in case you do not want to convert the entire audiobook but just a few specific chapters.
Steps to take
- Download purchased audible file to computer
- Add audible books and select chapters to split
- Convert audible books
Splitting audible into chapters is really a powerful and useful function. With the help of Epubor Audible Converter, you convert audible to multiple MP3 files so that it is easier to find the right chapter to listen as your desire.
Step 1/3 – Download audible files to computer
Usually your purchased Audible books are in either .AA or .AAX format. Make sure that you have downloaded all your audiobooks to your computer before the conversion step.
For Windows OS with Audible app for Windows installed, you can find the downloaded audiobooks from the path below:
C:\Users[your computer username]\AppData\Local\Packages\AudibleInc.AudibleforWindowsPhone_xns73kv1ymhp2\LocalState\Content
You can also access the above path simply by pasting the below command into Run Window without knowing which Windows users is:
For MAC system, it is easier to download the audiobooks directly from your Audible library after you logged in with your authorized account.
Epubor Audible Converter for Mac
Epubor Audible Converter for Windows
Step 2/3 – Add audible books and select chapters to split
This feature is only available in full version of Audio Covnerter only.
Click Add button at the top center of the program interface and browse to add all the downloaded .AA/.AAX format files.
Then, hover to Option to select a suitable splitting methods as you wish. There are 3 methods of audiobook chapters splitting supported including Split by chapters, Split by duration and Split by segment method.
Step 3/3 – Convert Audible books
Please be noticed that Epubor Audible Converter can helps to remove the DRM from the audio files during the conversion. So, rest assured that after the conversion, you can get either MP3 or M4B files (depend on what you choose) with DRM stripped.
Hit Convert to… button to start.
After the Audible books are converted successfully, the converted audiobooks files are shown in the output folder. You can now freely transfer or back up them to another device.
- How to convert Audible Books with chapters split
- Read Kindle eBooks on Nook
- How to Convert Kindle Topaz eBooks to PDF using Epubor Ultimate
- 3 Free Workarounds to Convert Audible to MP3
- How To Read Kindle eBooks on Google Play Books
- Complete Guides on Sharing Audible Books for Free
- Convert ACSM files into eBooks
- Read VitalSource Bookshelf eBooks on a Kindle eReader or Kindle Fire
- How to read Adobe DRM-protected Sony Kobo eBooks in Adobe Digital Editions
- How to Convert Audible to MP3