DataNumen, Inc. announces the immediate availability of DataNumen SQL Recovery 6.2, a powerful tool to repair and recover corrupt SQL Server MDF databases.
- Support SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019.
- Support to recover the structure and data in the tables.
- Support to recover all data types, except for XML type.
- Support to recover sparse column.
- Support to recover deleted records.
- Support to recover indexes and primary keys.
- Support to recover multiple files, including MDF file and its associated NDF files.
- Support to recover MDF/NDF data from undamaged or damaged VMWare VMDK(Virtual Machine Disk) files(.vmdk), Virtual PC VHD(Virtual Hard Disk) files(.vhd), Acronis True Image files(.tib), Norton Ghost files(.gho, .v2i), Windows NTBackup files(.bkf), ISO image files(.iso) and Nero image files(.nrg).
- Support to repair MDF files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
- Support to repair a batch of MDF files.
- Integrated with Windows shell, so you can repair a MDF file with context menu in the Explorer easily.
- Support drag and drop operation.
- Support command line parameters.
More detailed information can be found at https://www.datanumen.com/sql-recovery/