DataNumen RAR Repair 2.9 Repair and Recover corrupt RAR Archive Files Better
DataNumen, Inc. announces the immediate availability of DataNumen RAR Repair 2.9, a powerful suite to repair and recover corrupt RAR archive files.
Main Features in DataNumen RAR Repair v2.9
- Support for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Visa/7/8/8.1/10 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019.
- Support to repair all versions of RAR and SFX files.
- Support to recover multi-volume and solid archives.
- Support to recover archives encrypted by a password.
- Support to find and select the RAR and SFX archives to be repaired on the local computer.
- Support to repair RAR files on corrupted media, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
- Support to repair a batch of RAR and SFX files.
- Support to repair RAR archives as large as 16777216 TB (i.e. 17179869184 GB).
- Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair a RAR archive with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
- Support drag & drop operation.
- Support command line (DOS prompt) parameters.
- Can be used as a computer forensic tool and electronic discovery (or e-discovery, eDiscovery) tool.