3 Reasons Why Privacy Guardian Is a Must
October 2017 Blog
What you do online is absolutely not private
- Your such Financial data as income, credit score, debt and loan information.
- Your online history like web searches, watched video and visited websites.
- Your other personal data that leaks during online purchasing process.
5 Things Privacy Guardian can do to protect you
- Alerts you when ever it detects an unauthorized program collecting your private data.
- Helps you to remain your browsing anonymously by keeping online ads from tracking what you do.
- Stop ad-trackers from collecting and exposing your personal data.
- Prevent discriminatory pricing practices by keeping their your searches private.
- Block “digital fingerprinting” missed by VPNs and cookie cleaners.