10% OFF Stellar Data Recovery for Virtual Machine [1 Year Subscription] 2.0 (April 2021 Coupon)
SAVE 29.9 USD on Stellar Data Recovery for Virtual Machine [1 Year Subscription] 2.0 with Spring Break 2021 – 10% OFF Stellar Data Recovery for Virtual Machine [1 Year Subscription] 2.0 discount coupon code.
What people are talking about 10% OFF Stellar Data Recovery for Virtual Machine [1 Year Subscription] 2.0 offer?
“I don’t always clop, but when I do, it’s because of Stellar Data Recovery for Virtual Machine [1 Year Subscription]. Absolutely wonderful!”
More About Stellar Data Recovery for Virtual Machine [1 Year Subscription]
Stellar Data Recovery for Virtual Machine is the most advanced virtual drive recovery software available that surpasses in features and functionalities all the similar existing tools. The software seamlessly recovers from the virtual drives created using virtualization software by VMware, ORACLE, and Microsoft. The application effectively addresses all the major and minor issues causing data loss from the drive.
Stellar Virtual Machine Data Recovery scans the virtual image files – .vmdk (for VMware), .vdi (for ORACLE), and .vhd (for Microsoft). You can apply various recovery algorithms, such as ‘Quick Recovery’, ‘Deleted Recovery’, ‘Advanced Recovery’, and ‘Raw recovery’ according to the requirement and intensity of the loss. After the data is recovered, the tool lists it in the software interface as a tree structure. You can also see the preview of the data recovered and select them to save at any desired location in the system or directly upload it to the FTP server. Recovering lost and deleted data from Virtual Machines is now that easy. Go grab your copy now.
- Supports recovery from virtual image files – .vmdk, .vdi and .vhd
- Application wise File type support:
- VMware Virtual Machine File Types – ‘Monolith Flat’, ‘Monolithic Sparse’, ‘Two GB Max Extent Flat’, and ‘Two GB Max Extent Sparse’ file types
- ORACLE VirtualBox File Types – ‘Static’ and ‘Dynamic’
- Windows VirtualPC File Types – ‘Fixed’ and ‘Dynamic’
- Addresses all scenarios of data loss from the virtual drive – drive corruption, formatting or deletion of virtual volume or disk on virtual machine, direct deletion of files and folders
- Can save the scan result of the virtual machine drive and start recovery at any later point of time from the image so created
- Supports recovery of virtual drive volumes irrespective of the fact whether it is created on Windows or Linux OS