SAVE 29.99 USD on SQL Server Data Access Components with 10% OFF SQL Server Data Access Components discount coupon code.
What people are talking about 10% OFF SQL Server Data Access Components offer?
“your tool is the best i was able to repair an access file for the university for personal use and im gratefull”
More About SQL Server Data Access Components
SQL Server Data Access Components (SDAC) is a library of components that provides access to Microsoft SQL Server databases from Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney/10.3 Rio/10.2 Tokyo/10.1 Berlin/10 SeattleXE8/XE7/XE6/XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Borland Delphi 7/6, Borland C++Builder 6, Lazarus 2.0.12 and Free Pascal 3.2.0 for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. SDAC connects to SQL Server directly via TCP/IP and through a native SQL Server interface. The SDAC library is designed to help programmers develop faster and cleaner SQL Server database applications.
- RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney support
- Direct access to server data. No need to install other data provider layers. It is also distributed as source code and is available for Lazarus
- macOS support
- iOS support
- Win64 development support
- Separated run-time and GUI specific parts allow you to create pure console applications such as CGI
- Full support of the latest Microsoft SQL Server versions, including Express and Compact editions
- Support for all SQL Server data types
- Compatible with all IDE versions starting with Delphi 5, except Delphi 8, and with Free Pascal
- Includes provider for UniDAC Standard Edition
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
- Automatic data updating with TMSQuery, TMSTable, and TMSStoredProc components
- Unicode support
- Advanced script execution features with TMSScript component
- Support for using macros in SQL
- Enhanced support for User-defined Types of SQL Server
- Easy migration from BDE and ADO with Migration Wizard
- Allows users to use Professional Edition of Delphi and C++Builder to develop client/server applications
* These are the features of the Professional edition. If you are interested in another product edition, please check the 'Editions' page of the corresponding product.