SAVE 34.99 USD on Review Assistant with 10% OFF Review Assistant discount coupon code.
What people are talking about 10% OFF Review Assistant offer?
“The Review Assistant saved my business. Very easy to use. Review Assistant is awesome! It’s really wonderful.”
— Tuan Anh
More About Review Assistant
Review Assistant is a code review plugin for Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, and 2019.
The code review tool allows creating review requests and responding to them without leaving Visual Studio. Review Assistant supports Azure DevOps, TFS, Subversion, Git, Mercurial, Perforce, Jenkins, CCNet, and MSBuild.
- Code Review in Visual Studio. Review Assistant provides the possibility to create review comments directly from the code editor. The Code Review Board window displays created reviews and allows you to manage them. What is more, Code Review Board contains all code-related discussions.
- Flexible code reviews. Review Assistant lets you choose a simple or strict code review workflow for your projects. Any developer can start a post-commit code review on any set of revisions.
- Discussions in code. Code reviews are about improving your code base. Comments and discussions within your team are the heart of the process. Review Assistant supports threaded comments, so team members can discuss code without scheduled meetings.
- Iterative review with defect fixing. Review Assistant supports multiple comment-fix-verify cycles in one review.
- Team Foundation Server integration. Review Assistant provides deeper integration with TFS and Visual Studio Online.
- Notifications. Set up Review Assistant server to send email notifications about code review events. The Client provides additional pop-up notifications within Visual Studio.
- Reports and statistics. Review Assistant provides a set of reports that help you steer the code review process.
- Replacement for Visual Studio Code Review Feature.
Choose Review Assistant over native Code Review feature of Visual Studio if you need to:
- Review multiple changesets
- Hold iterative reviews
- Set a policy to prevent checking-in code without a review
- Enable formal code reviews with a moderator
- View code review statistics and reports