SAVE 29.99 USD on Oracle Data Access Components with 10% OFF Oracle Data Access Components discount coupon code.
What people are talking about 10% OFF Oracle Data Access Components offer?
“Came across Oracle Data Access Components when I googled some questions about my project – got into a Live Chat with Devart and had all the answers within seconds without signing up for anything or paying a penny. Will definitely be looking at what too…”
More About Oracle Data Access Components
Oracle Data Access Components (ODAC) is a library of components that provides direct access to Oracle database servers from Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney/10.3 Rio/10.2 Tokyo/10.1 Berlin/10 SeattleXE8/XE7/XE6/XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Borland Delphi 7/6, Borland C++Builder 6, Lazarus 2.0.12 and Free Pascal 3.2.0 for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. ODAC offers wide coverage of the Oracle feature set, supports both Client and Direct connection modes and emphasizes optimized data access strategies.
- RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney support
- Direct access to server data. No need to install other data provider layers. It is also distributed as source code and is available for Lazarus
- iOS application development support
- Android application development support
- macOS development support
- Win64 development support
- In Direct mode does not require Oracle client software and works directly through TCP/IP
- Full support of the latest versions of Oracle and its data types
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- Automatic data updating with the TOraQuery, TSmartQuery, and TOraTable components
- Advanced script execution functionality with the TOraScript component
- Integration with dbForge Studio for Oracle for advanced database development
- Oracle Advanced Queuing support
- Oracle alerts and pipes support
- Oracle direct path interface support
* These are the features of the Professional edition. If you are interested in another product edition, please check the 'Editions' page of the corresponding product.