10% OFF InterBase Data Access Components (November 2021 Coupon)
SAVE 27.99 USD on InterBase Data Access Components with 10% OFF InterBase Data Access Components discount coupon code.
What people are talking about 10% OFF InterBase Data Access Components offer?
“Prompt replies. Impressive customer service from Devart I’ve come to expect no less.”
— Florenza L.
More About InterBase Data Access Components
IBDAC (InterBase Data Access Components) is a library of components that provides direct access to InterBase and Firebird database servers from Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney/10.3 Rio/10.2 Tokyo/10.1 Berlin/10 SeattleXE8/XE7/XE6/XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Borland Delphi 7/6, Borland C++Builder 6, Lazarus 2.0.12 and Free Pascal 3.2.0 for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. IBDAC gives its users an opportunity to establish Direct Connection and get the fastest data access to databases.
- RAD Studio 10.4 Berlin support
- Direct access to server data. No need to install other data provider layers. It is also distributed as source code and is available for Lazarus
- Firebird 1.x, 2.x, 3.x support
- Android application development support
- iOS development support
- macOS development support
- Win64 development support
- Full support of the latest versions of InterBase and Firebird database servers and support for all data types
- Compatible with all IDE versions starting with Delphi 5, except Delphi 8, and with Free Pascal
- Includes provider for UniDAC Standard Edition
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and look-up fields
- Automatic data updating with the TIBCQuery and TIBCTable components
- Unicode and national charsets support
- Advanced script execution functionality with the TIBCScript component
- Support for using Macros in SQL
- Easy migration from BDE and IBX with Migration Wizard
- Includes annual IBDAC Subscription with Priority Support
* These are the features of the Professional edition. If you are interested in another product edition, please check the 'Editions' page of the corresponding product.