SAVE 15.99 USD on dotConnect for SQLite with 10% OFF dotConnect for SQLite discount coupon code.
What people are talking about 10% OFF dotConnect for SQLite offer?
“Thank you. If this is customer service on the web, that gives me hope that this is a GOOD piece of software that will do me well. Will email you. :)”
More About dotConnect for SQLite
dotConnect for SQLite is an enhanced data provider built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies. With state of the art ORM solutions such as Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL, it introduces new approaches for designing applications and boosts productivity of database application development.
- Database Application Development Extensions. dotConnect for SQLite has a rich set of design time tools that leverage the development process greatly. Particularly, there are convenient design-time component editors, wizards and managers, toolset for live data binding, DDEX, and much more.
- SQLite Advanced Features Support. dotConnect for SQLite allows developers to harness full capabilities of the SQLite server. dotConnect for SQLite supports such SQLite-specific features as user-defined functions, CEROD, SEE, and SQLiteCrypt extensions, and others.
- Optimized Code. dotConnect for SQLite assemblies are implemented using optimized code and advanced data access algorithms.
- ORM Support. dotConnect for SQLite offers enhanced ORM support with a bundled visual designer for ORM models – Entity Developer. dotConnect for SQLite supports Entity Framework v1 – v6.1, NHibernate, and LinqConnect (formerly LINQ to SQLite) – our own ORM solution, closely compatible to Microsoft LINQ to SQL, while extending its functionality with its own features.
- Support for ASP.NET Identity 1 and 2
- Sync Framework Support dotConnect for SQLite supports SQLite engine version 3 and higher.
- Visual Studio 2019 Support
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 (release and preview), 2017, 2015, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013
- Embarcadero Delphi Prism
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2007