SAVE 15.99 USD on dbExpress Driver for Oracle with 10% OFF dbExpress Driver for Oracle discount coupon code.
What people are talking about 10% OFF dbExpress Driver for Oracle offer?
“Prompt replies. Impressive customer service from Devart I’ve come to expect no less.”
— Tuan Anh
More About dbExpress Driver for Oracle
dbExpress Driver for Oracle is a database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access to Oracle database server from Delphi on Windows and macOS (32-bit and 64-bit) and Linux (64-bit) platforms. For each supported server dbExpress provides a driver as an independent library that implements the common dbExpress interfaces for processing queries and stored procedures. dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy.
dbExpress Driver for Oracle provides direct high performance access to Oracle database server. It can work using Oracle Call Interface (OCI) or SQL*Net directly. dbExpress Driver for Oracle supports Oracle servers 21c, 19c, 18c, 12c,11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, and 8.0, including Oracle Express Edition 11g and 10g.
- RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney support
- Win64 development support
- macOS development support
- Linux 64-bit development support
- Direct access to data
- Direct Mode is supplied as source code
- Direct SQL
- Net protocol support. This feature allows driver to work in Direct mode without Oracle client software
- High performance
- Ability of monitoring query execution with dbMonitor
- Extended options for advanced behaviour
- Source code available
- IPv6 protocol support is added
- Includes annual Subscription with Priority Support Licensed per developer without royalty fee
Following development environments are supported:
- RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney/10.3 Rio/10.2 Tokyo/10.1 Berlin/10 SeattleXE8/XE7/XE6/XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010/2009/2007
- Borland Developer Studio 2006
- Borland Delphi 7/6
- Borland C++Builder 6