SAVE 13.99 USD on dbExpress Driver for MySQL with 10% OFF dbExpress Driver for MySQL discount coupon code.
What people are talking about 10% OFF dbExpress Driver for MySQL offer?
“For me dbExpress Driver for MySQL and their services is just perfect !”
More About dbExpress Driver for MySQL
dbExpress Driver for MySQL is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast access to MySQL databases from Delphi and C++Builder on Windows and macOS (32-bit and 64-bit) and Linux (64-bit) platforms. For each supported server dbExpress provides a driver as an independent library that implements the common dbExpress interfaces for processing queries and stored procedures. As a thin and simple data-access layer dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy. dbExpress Driver for MySQL provides access to MySQL database. It can work using native MySQL network protocol or MySQL client.
dbExpress Driver for MySQL supports MySQL server 8.0, 6.0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.1, 5.0, 4.1, 4.0, and 3.23; MySQL Embedded servers: 8.0, 6.0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.1, 4.1, and 4.0; MariaDB 5.x-10.x. If you do not use Direct mode, then MySQL client library is required.
Key features of dbExpress Drivers:
- RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney support
- Win64 development support
- macOS development support
- Linux 64-bit development support
- Direct data access
- High performance
- Supports latest versions of servers
- All data types support
- IPv6 protocol support
- Extended options for advanced behavior
- Ability of monitoring query execution with DBMonitor
- Source code available
- Licensed per a developer without royalty fee
- One year free support for registered users
Following development environments are supported by dbExpress drivers:
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney/10.3 Rio/10.2 Tokyo/10.1 Berlin/10 SeattleXE8/XE7/XE6/XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010/2009
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2007
- Borland Developer Studio 2006
- Borland Delphi 7/6
- Borland C++Builder 6